Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hey folks!

Thanks for being such awesome people who give an honest critique! As per Ridl's request though, I am asking for something a little different than a typical comment. Just be totally honest in what you say about my art, and that's really all that I want to see. I don't like it sugar coated, and would love to know what needs to be improved on. I'm new to coloring with traditional techniques, and would like some feedback from people who have more experience. Just give it to me straight, and I promise that there will be no tears from my end.

Thanks so much,
-Sammy

2 comments:

  1. I hope its okay to not say anything negative but i really thing that the drawings are unique and you are doing them so well. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a lot of experience in coloring but from one artist to another i think they honestly look fantastic. I might not know a ton but i do know what looks good. For the one with the twins I think it seems a little empty. Maybe you could add some content?

    ReplyDelete