You concentrations have a specific style that I love. They are pieces that I could see in a book and many other places. I love how you develop your characters in this art work. I can see a glimpse of who they are and what are their characteristics. Your work looks beyond professional!
So i decided that if you cut off the little birdies, I will be forced to cause you physical harm. As for the rest of your work. It is super! I am quite jealous of your ability to draw people(especially as I seriously struggle with this whole figure book thing). You water coloring is sweet though! I love all your shading, it definitely looks like you have been perfecting this for a long time!
You concentrations have a specific style that I love. They are pieces that I could see in a book and many other places. I love how you develop your characters in this art work. I can see a glimpse of who they are and what are their characteristics. Your work looks beyond professional!
ReplyDeleteSo i decided that if you cut off the little birdies, I will be forced to cause you physical harm. As for the rest of your work. It is super! I am quite jealous of your ability to draw people(especially as I seriously struggle with this whole figure book thing). You water coloring is sweet though! I love all your shading, it definitely looks like you have been perfecting this for a long time!
ReplyDelete